Thursday, May 1, 2008

Flailing

Things are coming to an end. Classes are done. I'm finished with internship. I've still my thesis defense, but since I've turned it over to my committee members, there's nothing else to be done until after Tuesday. I've a couple presentation's to plan, some artwork to finish up, and a whole list of wedding things to complete, but as a whole the stress is abating. I feel like I can sit down and watch a movie once in awhile and not feel incredibly guilty about it. Now, on the other hand, I feel a very intense restlessness. I know there are things that I could be doing...should be doing, yet because there isn't that sense of immediacy to it, I don't feel like I have to be doing anything. So, I don't. Cause really, I don't want to be doing anything. On the other hand, I feel like I want to be doing something. I think it may be annoying Zeb cause I keep getting whiny that he's spending too much time on the boards when we could be doing something together. Heh...Imagine that....ME saying someone spends too much time on the boards. *laughs* These are the times when I would be playing the cool flower collecting game I started playing. Only I finished it and don't have another fun, distracting pastime. Maybe I ought pick up WoW again. Although, really, I know that I shouldn't.

What I should do is clean or work on a presentation or send my engagement announcement to the journal or start sending out invitations. I really do still have a lot to do. *sigh* I did clean a bit though. I'm getting the kitchen more into shape, and I folded all of the laundry. But there's still a lot to do. Especially with the meetup coming up. I can't wait for that. It's going to be so much fun. Even if Indy can't make it. *big sad face*

I just wish it were like....July and all of this were behind me.

No comments: